18 Oct 6th Annual Photo Competition: Rules & Regulations
Posted at 21:21h in OG HeadquartersDid you snap a photo of some breathtaking vistas? Capture hilarious moments of your travel buddies on the ground? Get a shot of something so extraordinary no one would believe it happened otherwise? Share photos of your travels with our vast community of backpacktivists and you could win $1000 credit off of the summer program of your choice (transferable to family and friends)!
So how does it work?
- Submit up to three (3) high resolution photos to email@example.com by November 3. Add in a short caption (100 words) to go with it.
- Voting opens up on our Facebook page the next day, November 4. For a vote to count, your friends must like our page, then like your photo.
- The photo with the most likes by 11:59 p.m. on November 18th is the grand prize winner!
- Winner will be announced on November 19th on our Facebook page and right here on our blog.
What are the prizes?
- Grand Prize: $1000 credit on any May/July program
- 2nd Place: $500 credit on any May/July program
- 3rd Place: $250 credit on any May/July program
The Fine Print
- Credit is only applicable for our May or July 2016 programs
- All prizes are transferable to family and friends
- By submitting your photo, you’re giving Operation Groundswell permission to use your photo for promotional materials