05 Sep 8th Annual Photo Competition: Rules & Regulations
Posted at 01:33h in OG HeadquartersDid you snap a photo of some breathtaking vistas? Capture hilarious moments of your travel buddies on the ground? Get a shot of something so extraordinary no one would believe it happened otherwise? Share photos of your travels with our community of backpacktivists and you could win $1000 credit off of the 2019-20 program of your choice (transferable to family and friends)! That’s truly nuts, because $1000 could cover up to 70% of your program fee 🙂
So how does it work?
- Submit up to three (3) high resolution photos to email@example.com by October 16 at 5pm. Add a short caption (up to 100 words) to go with it.
- Voting opens up on our Facebook page the next day, October 17. For a vote to count, your friends and family must like our page, then like your photo.
- The photo with the most likes by 11:59 p.m. on October 31st is the grand prize winner!
- Winner will be announced on November 1st on our Facebook page and right here on our blog.
What are the prizes?
- Grand Prize: $1000 credit on any OG program until September 1, 2020
- 2nd Place: $500 credit on any OG program until September 1, 2020
- 3rd Place: $250 credit on any OG program until September 1, 2020
The Fine Print
- Credit is only applicable for our programs running from December 2019 through August 2020
- All prizes are transferable to family and friends, but the user of the credit must be 18 years or older
- By submitting your photo, you’re giving Operation Groundswell permission to use your photo for promotional materials
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook
- Winners will be contacted and announced on November 1
- The prizes have no cash value, and the credit is only applied once the participant has paid their deposit on the program of their choice