28 Oct OG’s 4th Annual Photo Competition: Rules and Regulations
Did you snap a photo of some breathtaking vistas? Capture hilarious moments of your team and our partners on the ground? Get a shot of something so extraordinary no one would believe it happened otherwise? Pics or it didn’t happen, right? Share photos of your OG program with our vast community of backpacktivists and you could win $1000 credit off of the summer program of your choice (transferable to family and friends!)
So how does it work? It’s easy as 1, 2, 3…here’s the dealio:
- Submit up to three (3) high resolution photos to our Communications Coordinator, Justine, at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 7. Add in a short caption (100 words) to go with it.
- Voting (or rather, ‘liking’) opens up on our Facebook page on November 8. So tell your friends to ‘like’ our page and ‘like’ your photo!
- The photo with the most likes by 11:59 p.m. on November 20th is the grand prize winner! We’ll announce the winners on the following day so stay tuned!
What are the prizes?
- Grand Prize: $1000 credit on any summer program
- 2nd Place: $500 credit on any summer program
- 3rd Place: $250 credit on any summer program
**All prizes are transferable to family and friends. Simply notify Operation Groundswell who you are transferring the credit to so we can give the credit to the right person.
The Fine Print
- Credit is only applicable for our 2014 summer programs
- All prizes are transferable to family and friends
- By submitting your photo, you’re giving Operation Groundswell permission to use your photo for promotional materials