04 Jul ¿Underwear Flipping?
Posted at 21:40h in South AmericaWritten by the May 2017 Bolivia: Lands & Livelihoods team Our Bolivia: Lands & Livelihoods team created a ‘zine together, filled with little gems like this list filled with wildly differing opinions. Backpacking makes us consider some things we would never have thought possible…
- Unhygienic, uncomfortable, and most of all unnecessary!
- I’m more of a “clean it in the sink” person but I’ve got no bad thoughts on flipping.
- Last resort. Don’t be flippin’ unless you’re trippin’.
- Flippin’ rocks! Save water!
- It’s acceptable to flip if you’re on a backpacking trip!
- It’s better to go commando.
- It’s rarely acceptable to flip, but depending on the pants it might be better to go commando.
- ONLY IN TIME OF NEED
- Easy, breezy, beautiful, undergirl (true)
- Only with no other options!
- Thongs. Pack small, last long.
- Flip at your own discretion…